This position is responsible for all aspects of providing technical support to UNG’s clients. This includes the support of various hardware, software, and infrastructure technologies. You may be assigned to assist with project related tasks as necessary to maintain project schedule integrity. Root cause determination and remediation is essential for success in this position.
- Deliver exceptional technical troubleshooting and support for customer inquiries, requests and issues via phone call or email. On-site work is also required. This is not a "help desk" job.
- Provide graceful reaction to high-priority requests with little or no notice, providing clear documentation and follow-through.
- Log all customer contact in the support ticketing system, maintaining complete and accurate information.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure timely responses and resolutions to customer problems.
- Continually look for opportunities to apply automation of processes.
- Support of servers, workstations, and peripheral equipment including customer-sponsored mobile devices.
- Support of network devices such as switches and firewalls.
- Administration of user accounts, permissions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At least 1-2 years verifiable experience within an IT support role.
At least a 2-year degree in an IT-related field or equivalent verifiable work experience (2 years). *Certifications may fill this requirement depending on their scope.
CompTIA and/or Microsoft certifications are preferred. Obtaining UNG vendor certifications is required post-employment.
- Benefits start within 30 days of employment.
- Simple Plan (3% match)
- Dental/Medical/Vision insurance - UNG pays up to $380/mo toward employee premium.
- 4.5 weeks of vacation/PTO per year (6 week cap). Accrued at a rate of 15 hours per month.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA and able to pass a background check.
- Valid drivers license.
If this job post piques your interest, please apply. We are serious about only wanting people that share the same vision as the rest of the team. If you don't possess the traits/qualities listed above, please do not apply because you will not last long at UNG.